Precision Centre Time Line:
- Precision Centre (then Faith and Power Ministries (FPM)) held its first corporate meeting on Sunday 11th November 1990 in the Princess Margaret School auditorium.
- Contact made with Christian International (CI), a US-based global prophetic ministry headed by Dr. Bill Hamon.
- Contact established with Dr. Noel Woodroffe of Trinidad and Tobago. Dr. Woodroffe had started his Church (Elijah Centre in Trinidad) in December 1990; one month after FPM and was already in close contact with CI.
- Insights into the prophetic dimension led to significant adjustments to the operations of FPM
- FPM became one of the founding members of the World Breakthrough Network (WBN), a global apostolic network founded by Dr. Noel Woodroffe.
- Establishment of t he principle of migration, which led to a major directional shift.
- Foundation revisited, reinforced and strengthened so as to be accurately positions to fulfill the mandate placed on us by God.
- Hosted first annual prophetic conference dubbed "Leeward Islands Invasion".
- Acquired land and started building multipurpose facility.
- The word of the Lord over Faith and Power Ministries declared the "Dawn of a new day".
- Hurricane Luis severely damaged the facility under construction and many of the homes of FPM saints.
- Adjustment to the Eldership Team.
1996 – 2000
- Several prophetic words from visiting prophets which defined Faith & Power Ministries as a resource centre for the church in the Leeward islands.
- Major developmental work which brought clarity and understanding on the new shapes of the new day.
- Recognition of strong grace within FPM to produce accurate and relevant reformation music.
- Significant developmental thrust into St. Kitts, Nevis and Dominica.
- Completion and opening of multipurpose facility.
- Faith and Power Ministries renamed Precision Centre.
2001 – 2005:
- Clear manifestation of the word of the Lord with PC hosting major conferences and seminars with participants from the OECS, Barbados and Jamaica.
- Live CD/DVD recording of Chenaniah 2005, a recording of some of the reformation songs that were birthed in PC.
- The journey continues.